Monday, July 5, 2010

June Results

Profit: +$4647
Rakeback: +$636
Games: 1961
Hours: 190

Hourly: $27.81 / hr
Per Game: $2.69 / game

Ran hot for first half of month.  Hit some turbulence for the last week or two.  The importance of daily routines / schedule cannot be stressed enough.  With that being said, I'll be looking to experiment with a few changes this month.  GL me!

Also, sorry for late responses in comments section:

I don't use a HUD because I've never figured out how to, or what the stats even mean.  On the other hand, playing HUD-less has forced me to pay attention to player tendencies and whatnot, so I usually try to avoid auto-piloting.

The link to the 2+2 thread referenced in the prior post can be found by hovering over the words "thread on 2+2" in the same post.  I guess the link text color was too similar.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to hear about your experiment with your schedule. I've finally gotten on a somewhat normal playing schedule but I'm also trying some new things.

    I don't use a HUD either for the same reasons as you...well and the fact that when I tried to run HEM and 20 table...my computer was hating life!

    ps: (sick brag) I just knocked you out of the top 20 for the 5-15 180 leaderboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another good month. Be interesting to see what you have to say about your new experimental changes.

    Thanks heaps for replying to my comments. So many blogger don't.

    Keep up the good work and GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have things been going as of recently? Hopefully similar success? Keep up the run good!

    ReplyDelete