Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bing Blang Blaow!

The final cut of "Bing Blang Blaow" is available here:
www.bingblangblaow.com

Here's an article on the origin:
"Grinder's Anthem - Bing Blang Blaow Poker Song"

I think I like the original better, although that might just be familiarity. The new verses are pretty tight, though.

I finally broke into the black today for the month. Seems like I always have a breakeven week or two before I remember how to play. I think it's some form of tilt where I see aggro regs get rewarded for plays and I get jealous. Must develop tunnel vision.

2 comments:

  1. Hi From Brazil,

    I´m watching you play at PS on Turbo SNG 6.50 45 players and your profit is and graph at sharkcope is great.

    If you are interested in change some information about playing, moves or anything about poker, my email is: nelson_cid@hotmail.com and my nick at PS is NelsinhoCid.

    Regards.

    Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original is the best but I say that about everything. Looking forward to the video they say they're going to release for it too!

    ReplyDelete