Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Results


Profit: +1937
Bonus: + 250
Games: 1516
Avg ROI: 22%
Hours: 102
Days: 22 / 31

Hourly: 18.99 / hr
Per Game: 1.28 / game

This was my first full month as an SNG grinder. I'm fairly happy with the volume, although it feels like I took off too many days. I'd like to average somewhere around 25-30 hours weekly, so I'm in the neighborhood. In the middle of the month, I developed a major leak ( overconfidence -> overly loose ) which lasted for a week and resulted in my breakeven stretch. I'm glad I was able to persevere through it, and finally fix it myself. If not for that, my profit would probably be closer to 3K at an hourly rate of $30. My goal for April is to get in 1800 games and clear 3K profit. I just want to maintain consistency and I definitely have room for improvement in that area as well as my FT and bubble play.

1 comment:

  1. Being able to play 30 hrs while in school is fantastic, but don't push it too hard as you'll get burnt out and probably won't leave enough time for other things like your MBA program and going out.

    I have a hard time playing 30 hrs a week a lot of the time and I'm not really doing anything else, so you should be really proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete